- Controller of Personal Data
Emues Group AB, identification no 556790-7026, (below ”EMUES”), is the controller of personal data for the processing of personal data and other information about you, collected on this website.
- Collection of Information
- An active collection of personal data and information about you may be made when you register as a user of EMUES’ services, order tickets or otherwise use the website.
- Tools for data collection, analysis and statistics
- When you visit this website so called cookies will be saved on your computer. Cookies are text files which are placed in your computer and are used to, inter alia, analyze your use of the website, for login and provision of other services in connection with activities on the website. The information generated by such cookies through your use of the website (including your IP address) may be forwarded or stored on EMUES’ or mentioned third party’s servers.
If you do not wish to approve cookies, you can adjust the settings of your web browser so that it automatically denies storing of cookies. If you do this it may, however, imply that you cannot fully use the functions of the website. Through the web browser you can also delete previously stored cookies.
For further information on cookies, see www.pts.se/cookies.
- Use and Transfer of the Information
EMUES reserves the right to transfer personal data to another company within the EMUES group. Further, EMUES reserves the right to transfer person identifiable information due to current legislation, court decisions or other public provisions.
- Third Party Websites
- EMUES values your integrity and your safety and is therefore taking all possible actions to protect information against unauthorized access, change, disclosure and destruction. However, we want you to notice that risks are always involved when you send information through the Internet.
Further, we ask you to handle and store your login information with care and not disclose this information to anyone unauthorized. Also, it is your responsibility to continuously update your contact information on www.emues.com.
- Access to the Information and Rectification
- You are entitled to once a year and no later than four weeks after written and signed petition has been sent to EMUES, without cost receive information on which data about you are processed by EMUES, EMUES’ purpose with the processing and any recipients to whom EMUES has disclosed information.