Right now we are looking for a Communications Intern to join our crew in Malmö, Sweden. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about live music and wants to join a global movement creating music events booked by fans – but foremost a creative who loves social media, blogging and communications, and who wants to be a part of a small and ambitious team. If you believe you fit the description below, send us your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Communications Intern, you will work with the Emues team to support core communication activities, including social media, the Emues blog, user engagement, and events. You will have the chance to showcase your unique skills within communication strategies, media production, social media, music reporting, and more.
- Social media management,
- Music event coverage,
- Online relationship management,
- Online social engagement,
- Offline communications,
- Manage campaigns,
- Conduct interviews and create exciting content
- Scan Emues roster of artists for news
- Some media and graphics
- Must excel in social media tools
- Must work well independently and take initiatives
- Must be outgoing and easily connect with new people
- Preferably already has a strong social media presence
- Marketing background/experience a plus
- Must love live music
- Live music event planning/marketing experiences a plus
- Must be creative and enjoy working in a startup
- Preferably a student, currently enrolled in a program related to marketing, strategic communications or related field
WordPress, Social and Digital Media (Facebook, Instagram, Soundcloud, Twitter, Hootsuite, etc.),
Fluent in Swedish and English (both are working languages)
Location: Malmö, Sweden. The intern will have a flexible work environment, with the possibility of working from home and in other creative spaces – but must be available for team meetings.
Application Deadline: 15 November 2014
Application Review: On a rolling basis – We will review applications and hire as we find suitable candidates.
Compensation: Unpaid / Paid
Duration: 6 months / Flexible Internship Period
Commitment Days: Part time or full time, 4-5 days per week (can be discussed with candidate)
Does this not suit your description? Are you passionate about live music and believe in the Emues concept – that fans should have the possibility to book concerts? Perhaps you should apply to become an Emues Activist!